Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How many of you are secretly in lust with Abby on NCIS? Guys and Girls?

My Wife always side eyes me when she is on TV to see if my tongue is hanging out. Lol!|||Pauley Perrette who plays Abby is very attractive both my husband and I have comented on this and still can't believe she is going to be 40 on the 27th of this month. We also think that Cote de Pablo who plays Ziva David is very attractive.|||I will admit there is something kinda hot about Abby! Its the spunky thing or something!|||Well, I'm not gay, so it isn't lust, but I love Abby. In fact, of all the teams from the various shows, the guys and girls on NCIS are my favorites. Abby would make a wonderful best friend.








40!??! No way! I believe you, but I would have guessed she was in her late 20s.

No comments:

Post a Comment