Friday, November 18, 2011

Dear Abby Poll: How should I deal with the pain and heartbreak of my first suspension?

I'm too heartbroken to add more details or even make some wacky comment. D-:





Thanks for your advice!|||Put on your Big Boy Panties and move on...........|||Jack Daniels understands...|||Just let it go, man. Move on to your next account. I had a level 6 suspended and I just created another one. I WAS NOT HAPPY!|||sleep, eat, have fun|||I haven't gotten a suspension yet (knock on wood) but, as with all removals and violations on Y!A, you need to step back and try to think like the people who reported you so much that you were suspended. I tried it, and I almost blew my mind. The people who take offense at things on Y!A should have their Rights as Americans suspended. Because if they can't respect others rights to free speech they should have to learn to appreciate their own rights.


I admit, there are things I read on Y!A that tick me off (R%26amp;S, *clears throat*) but as long as it isn't threatening to kill or hunt down and inflict harm on someone, I can't justify reporting it. Besides, you have to agree to the terms of use before you join anything online, and if you can't stick to them, its not the responsibility of the other users to report it. I think that this is a very messed up policy. In my hometown, a man has recently been given probation for posting nude pictures of a minor on Myspace to get back at her. Too many people are blaming Myspace for letting this guy put them up. But, not me. I remember agreeing to terms when I started my account, so I know its my own job to keep them. But everyone has the ability to get bent out of shape over anything. It takes maturity to let things go.|||Dear Abby O'Normal Redux,





It is a rite of passage all true P%26amp;Sers must pass though. You are now among the elite: Buk, Wish, Johnny Trash, GEM, Harley Mama, Clo and many many other wonderful, funny, intelligent folks. Hold your head high, stomp your feet over your level 7 being gone, thank yourself for having a back-up, and most of all enjoy kissing your P%26amp;S virginity good-bye! You are now one of the out-laws!





*Ok...I actually cried the first time! and my boyfriend got mad that the powers that be deleted the original GEM account...after awhile I would actually get text from him "ha ha you were oopsed" It turns into a matter of perspective...Your contacts will still follow you...*look at how many accounts of mine you have added*





Peace.|||your true contacts will be there for you....





%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;acct. # 5 here...I seem to get suspended when I get to L7....





*HUGS*|||turn all of that energy into great Posts %26amp; Questions .....





Play with us like it every second could be you last.|||I smoked a big fattie immediately and all the pain went away...|||**flashes you and passes doobie**|||I felt sort of sick when mine was suspended, I'd kept it for over a year, and it had 70,000 points on it (whoopee!). After a day or two I just didn't think about it any more, and keeping my cat picture made this new acct feel like "home". Condolences on your deceased acct., and may your new one have a great time. *hug*|||1 hour of target shooting - then wine and chocolates|||Spank yourself, you naughty boy!|||As Gem says: we have all been there.It"s a curse ! I'm here, to fully support and understand your pain. Now, please, go and make me a sammich, will you ?|||Lots of whiskey and herb|||That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment