Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Did you ever write to Dear Abby with a problem?

I did as a youngster, without my mother's knowledge. I was concerned about the treatment of animals at a neighbors house. I did get a response telling me to not worry that they'd be OK. I believed her.|||Ann Landers..... I was 13... a majorette in the band... we used leg makeup to make our legs a little darker during the parades.... I had blonde hair on my legs and it made the leg makeup go foamy when I tried to put it on.... I asked to shave my legs so it would work better... Mom said NO!!... so I wrote to Ann Landers and she wrote back and said she thought I should be allowed to shave them... Mom went with what Ann Landers said!!.... whee!!.. I won one!!!.... Thanks Ms. Landers!!.....|||I've never written to her but I follow her column here in Yahoo and I think she gives pretty good advice. And have even found a couple of questions I could have asked myself.|||Hahaha! That's cute.





No. I kept my problems to myself for the most part. Still do.|||No but i couldnt wait to read the problems in secret, and ponder over the situations of coupulation and bodily functions. This was the only way of finding out things, as my parents didnt mention anything of such sorts in front of the children. lol|||No, I never wrote her. but I do enjoy reading her column.|||I am beginning to think I am Aunt Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment