Friday, November 18, 2011

Im going to be Abby Sciuto from NCIS for Halloween, need tips for how to do her tattoos?

Maybe a place to get a temp. or tell me what product i could use?


I especially need help for the cross tattoo she has on her back but im not sure if im even going to do it. It depends on how hard it is.


Thanks.|||One year my best friend and I dressed as tattooed rocker chicks, I was covered from ankle to neck in fake tattoos. I had a friend basically paint them on me. I found the best ink is gel pen from a local art store or thin permanent marker. It all washes off anyway so why waste money on temporary tattoos when you can buy a permanent marker for a dollar. Also you can print off copies of her tattoos then have the person trace them on your skin, its simple really all you need is a friend with a steady hand.





GOOD LUCK and have fun|||Get pictures of all her tatoos from online, then have henna tattoos, there fake air brush tattoos that wash off eventuallly

No comments:

Post a Comment