Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How old is Abby Newman supposed to be now?

I'm a little confused, before the recast she was about 16, now she is having sex in the pool with Daniel. That's statutory rape unless she is supposed to be older now.|||My guess is early 20's.|||If we go by the Geonia City age chart she has aged, Daniel hasn't age at all, so they are probably around the same age now. I hate the way that Phylis treats him like he's 10 years old. Guess she'll find out soon he has grown up when the video comes out.|||I don't know what the age of consent is in Genoa City,but I'm trusting she's at least over 18. She acts more like a spoiled 12 year old Paris Hilton and I don't like her one little bit.|||I think she is supposed to be at least 18 now and maybe 20. It is not being said, but obviously is older than when the other actress was playing her.|||She is suppose to be 18 now since recently she told her parents that she was suppose to have her money when she became an adult but i still think she acts like a little spoiled kid|||She between 18 and 21. She keeps saying she's 'of age' and usually a person 'of age' in the US is either referring to being 18 or 21.|||Yeah, like a month ago when she was trying to get at Ryder she was 16 and now she looks like she's 20ish.|||I guess 18. They grow them up fast on soaps until they reach adulthood, then it drags.|||18.

No comments:

Post a Comment