Friday, November 18, 2011

What is an article that is like "Dear Abby", but in spanish?

It is a spanish homework, probably going to be used for classwork tomorrow, but I have been searching for a little while and can't find one. Does anyone know of an article like that?





P.S. Dear Abby is like a column where people write in asking questions and stuff, like "Dear Abby, my husband is weird, etc."|||Querida Abbey, Dear Abbey,





Tengo una problema. I have a problem.





Tengo hambre en la clase despues Nutricion descanso. I get very hungry in the break after Nutrition class.





Mis amigos tienen mucha comida, pero ellos no dividen para me.





My friends have a lot of food, but they do not share with me.





Tambien yo olivido a comprar un tentempi茅.





I also forget to buy a snack





Tambien no como mucha comida en la manana.


Also, I do not eat much in the morning





Como una manzana, pero es muy pequeno.





I eat an apple but it is very small.





Mis hermanos comen cereal con leche.


My brothers aet cereal with milk.





No me tengo leche.


I do not have milk.





Mi hermana come pan tostada, pero no tengo el tiempo para cocinar pan tostada.





My sister eats toasted bread. But I do not have time to make toasted bread.





Yo necesito comer mas.





I need to eat more.





Tambien yo necesito pensar desayuno en mi tiempo.


I also need to think about eating breakfast in the time I have.








Me gusta comer llevos y panqueque.


I like eating takeaways and pancakes.





Esta una cosa rapido mas comer? Que debo?





Is there something quick I can eat? What should I do?








http://echs08anastaciasc.wordpress.com/2鈥?/a>





I found this from a site, typing in "querida abbey" into google search engine. I typed up a translation for you , so that you have an idea of what it means.














|||Querido Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment