Friday, November 18, 2011

I am a fan of NCIS and Pauely Perrette who plays Abby Sciuto. Are her tattoos real?

I bet the spider web on the neck is drawn on or a stencil. However, I have seen pictures of her in real life where it looks like the cross on her back is a real honest-to-God tattoo. Does anyone know for sure?|||I dont think so hun.


Her is a picture of them using a stencil to put on the


cross tattoo. I love NCIS and Abby and Jethro


are my favorite characters. Im not sure which ones of Abbys


are real but i know Pauley has tattooes.





|||The neck tattoo and her back cross tattoo is fake. But the rest of them are real.

Report Abuse


|||No the cross on her back is fake. She has a flower in the middle of her back and an angle on her shoulder though.


http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/21/pauley-perrette-jumps-to-ncis-la/

Report Abuse


|||She also has a smilie face tatoo on 1 of her middle fingers. It is realy.

Report Abuse


|||Some are real. But a few, like the one on her neck, are fake, made specifically for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment