Friday, November 18, 2011

When did Abby and Devon become such good friends on Y&R?

I keep seeing scenes with Abby and Devon hanging out or Abby supporting Devon at the hospital with Katherine. I know the two were never unfriendly with each other but I don't remember them actually becoming friends.|||She began knowing him through Daniel..I think its nice that they will be step sister and brother..K2|||I don't know, that's what i was wondering. There was never really a scene with them becoming friends, they just randomly got thrown together in this friendship haha. I guess the writers just wanted them to hang out since it seems like everyone in their age group on this show knows eachother. I don't mind though, they work well as friends.|||I thought the same thing watching the show today. I honestly don't remember a single scene between them before this week. Or maybe they'd be in the same scene but never a one-on-one conversation. Now they seem like they actually know each other and are talking like they've been friends for years. Very weird.|||I was wondering the same thing yesterday......





they started drinking coffee together a couple weeks ago at Crimson Lights





I think they 'made' them friends with the upcoming Devon storyline





WHAT I want to know is....... Devon has known Katheryn for what...15 minutes and NOW he spending all his time by her.....side


Caring my a$$...... more like hes a suck-a$$|||Well did know each other when she was dating Daniel and then one day she saw him sitting there at the club by himself and she stop to talk to him and offer to help out with his new job for Katherine..by being his assistance..=)|||I missed that too. Devon is way too real a guy to like Abby,but he seems to be tolerating her. Abby sure could use a good friend and Devon is one great friend.|||the enemy of my enemy is my friend.|||That's what I want to know all of a sudden their hanging out at the coffee shop go figure|||They became friends after Tucker fired Devon. Abby does not like Tucker, so now they have 'hate for Tucker' in common.|||I thought it was around the time she started hanging out with Daniel.|||I think they have been friends ,but probably they will be family now.|||They became friends when she was dating Daniel.|||Unsure, but they do seem to be good buds now.

No comments:

Post a Comment