Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can I find a video of Abby Wambach and the July 16th game?

I've been looking all over for the USA v.s. Brazil game on July 16th... but I can't find one anywhere! I want to see the goal and where Abby broke her leg. poor her.





thanks in advance|||it is on youtube and there are highlights of the game





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abrCdG2jIRs|||Trust me you really didnt want to see it. I was a Goal and A foul.|||ON YOUTUBE DUDE IT IS NOT THE HARD. BUT I WAS THERE WHEN THAT HAPPEND HAHHAH IT WAS BAD THOUGHT. I THINK MY BROTHER PUT IT ON YOUTUBE|||Probably on youtube, but it will also probably be replayed alot on FSC.|||its on youtube, pretty sick...





if u look closely when they put it in slow motion, you can see it wobble a little before it hits the ground...





looks pretty painful...

No comments:

Post a Comment