Friday, November 18, 2011

Is gaby a good nickname for Abigail or Abby?

I was just wondering because I thought that gaby or gaby sounds like it would come from Gabriella or gabrielle. Like does it sound ok.|||No, you are just taking the Abby and adding a letter that shouldn't be there. Gabby doesn't work for Abigail at all.|||In my opinion, i like Abby better. This is only because well my name is Abigail ( coincidence,right? ) and i call myself Abby as well. More options for Abigail names are:


1. Abby


2. Abs


3. Gail


4. Abi ( pronounced the same way as Abby )


5. Gaily


6. Gaby ( you can spell this numerous ways such as Gabby, Gaby, Gabi, and Gabbie. )





Hope this helps!|||Gaby or Gabby could work...


I like Abby better





I think it sounds alright... most people would presume it was short for Gabriella or Garbreille but I think it sounds nice for Abigail|||Yes it is! You can use Abby or Gaby|||Abigail yes Abby no

No comments:

Post a Comment