Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Will spending a whole weekend behind bars get Abby Newman's head straight?

I think she deserves this so much. I still wish someone would spank her buttocks for acting like a spoiled child.|||As far as the buttocks spanked stand in line.. that should of been done years ago.. The parents are the one to blame for this.. Dang she was handed everything she wanted with a silver spoon in her mouth. I think she should more time behind bars myself.. Hoping this will straighten her out. She is such a spoiled child.|||Yeah it will, she was already melting like butter when they took her mugshot which she swore would come out like a covergirl shoot. She doesn't have a clue about jail life, she's like a guppie amongst sharks. I was definetly heckling when she thought that she could bail out of jail with a credit card. Talk about clueless.|||I hope it does, she actually seems like she could be a good person if she would try. But the whole story is so crazy, and the Lady Godiva bit was really over the top. Maybe after this she will settle down and behave, but maybe this is the start of something with her.|||No, and when she gets out her Uncle Jack will encourage her in her stupidity.|||I doubt it. She'll be giving interviews and sucking up the publicity over it in a few days.|||yes it will !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment