Friday, November 18, 2011

Where does the money come from financing Abby Sunderlands solo sailing excursion?

I am curious the background of this family that can support such an endeavor. Or, do they get sponsors. What would be the estimated cost? and what is it amount parents that would allow such a young person to take this on?|||Hopefully they have enough money to pay for the search and rescue operation! I personally think the parents are very irresponsible for letting her do this! I hope they have to pay out of their own pockets.|||I think its from sponsors and maybe income. I personally think now that Abby may be lost at sea this was karma for the parents.Isn't ironic though?|||Well, when they showed a picture of her ship, there were huge logos on the sides, so I'd guess those companies are at least partially funding her venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment